Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Welcome to "The Shepherds Way"


           Ancient Antiochene Christian Doctrine

This ministry and teachings (TSW - The Shepherds Way) only holds to the earliest church (proper) teachings, before the Great Schism which became the Roman Catholic Church & Greek Orthodox Church.  We believe in the Divine Trinity and reject the praying to anybody else, body-spirit, other than God through our Lord Jesus Christ. It wasn’t until the Council of Trent in 1545 that the teaching on saintly intercession was officially laid down. We reject this council.

Most of our history stresses the first 451 years of the Christian Church when many of the early heresies were properly dealt with. We welcome you to study with us here and listen to all of our Nugget of Truth online lectures. We hold to and teach the Ancient Antiochene Christian Doctrine. 
May God richly bless you. ~ E.W.King
_____________________________


By God's good grace on October 10th 2017 the Antiochene School of Theology was reignited (In the United States) through the study of ancient knowledge that God has placed before me throughout the years and all of the people which He has put into my life that have taught me many lessons in life. I am the "elder" or "presbyter" of this ministry which I truly believe is the revival of the Ancient Antiochene Christian School (TSW).

I welcome all who visit here and it is a blessing to be able to reach the entire globe through this ministry. This ministry (TSWis in no way connected with any Greek Orthodox Church or organization. We are a truly independent ministry and welcome all from every Christian Church to study with us and learn the rich history of true Christianity. - E.W.King



_________________________


Original beardless Jesus

The Shepherds Way - Original Christianity

The Shepherds Way continues to teach the Word of God in Truth. Showing the thread of Truth from the first Church of Antioch. Our first Bishop there being the Apostle Peter. We have the writings of our early teachers and the records of early Church history.

We show that there were no major denominations for the first 400 years of the church, before the Roman Catholic and Greek schism occurred. Hence, the first and most early church, the original church founded by our Saviour, Yzues Christos, still exists today in the modern Antiochene Church.

If you are a Christian and want to truly understand the unpolluted and rich theology of the original church then you are welcome to begin your free studies here by watching all of Eric William King's theological lectures and studies. 

We thank God for the teaching tools that we have been given throughout the centuries and we are blessed to have in our Antiochene Library much information on the most early manuscripts. 

So welcome fellow brother & sister in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

_____________________________________



Some Antiochene Christian Church History

The Church was formed and founded on Pentecost in Jerusalem. Followers of Jesus as the Messiah, (Ha Maschiach), trace the origin of becoming known to the world as 'Christians' to the community founded in Antioch."Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul: and when he found him he brought him to Antioch." For a whole year they met with the church and taught large numbers.

 The disciples, whose origins began in the dispersion resulting from persecution in Jerusalem, were "first called Christians at Antioch." Known by a variety of names, including "Followers of the Way." Later recognized by the Apostles in Jerusalem, one of its leading members was Barnabas, who was sent to organize the new church (see Acts 11:19-26) (see Early centers of Christianity). 

 Read More Wikipedia


_______________________________________




Welcome to "The Shepherds Way". This is an online Christian ministry to help all Christians get grounded in the Truth which means learning and understanding PROPER DOCTRINE. Doctrine is extremely important, especially now when the confusion about God and the Truth has become outrageous!

My name is Eric William King and I have studied God's Word since I was 12 years old (and even younger I was directly involved in the Lutheran Church). I was raised in a Christian Church and attended well into my twenties. I lived with and worked with many pastors from numerous denominations throughout the years.

In my twenties I decided to attend a Christian college and was accepted to attend San Jose Christian College in San Jose California (now "William Jessup University"), which I did for a very short time. At that time I worked in a Baptist Church and learned a lot regarding dealing with families and people. While in my thirties I got caught up in studying the "world religions" and allowed myself to become sidetracked into pagan religions.

__________________________________


To make an extremely long and complicated life story short, I was eventually married and divorced. After that, again, I fell deeper into false religion and even into the occult. After going through a second marriage (I am now widowed) I returned to a deeper relationship with the Lord.

Since all of this - I started this ministry with God's help. I now work in a Christ centered Christian Church and give online theology lectures. My theological studies throughout my life have gone very deep and have enriched my personal relationship with the Lord. I feel it is my God given duty to share what I have learned through the process with my fellow Christian brothers and sisters.

In my years of Christian study and prayer I truly believe that what I teach is the accurate and ancient Greek Antiochene Theology. I will continue to grow and learn into eternity and I invite you to study and learn with me.

My prayer is that many who have not yet accepted the Lord Jesus Christ will find this online ministry and that it will help them come to the Truth as it is in Jesus. I have received many good letters and on going encouragement from others to continue - and so I will.

Thank you for taking time out to search around here. I hope you find the answers that you are looking for. Please share this website with family and friends. Thank you.

~ Eric William King


NOTE:  On this site I occasionally post articles/videos by fellow Christians. I choose articles/videos of interest. Though many of these Christians may have slightly differing views with me on some theological issues I believe it is good to understand each other in our Christian faith. The messages posted here are chosen to encourage and lift up my fellow brothers and sisters in the Faith.


Begin here to understand Antiochene Christianity




_______________________________________________________

Key Information about TSW- The Shepherds Way:



This ministry and teachings (TSW - The Shepherds Way) only holds to the earliest church (proper) teachings, before the Great Schism which became the Roman Catholic Church & Greek Orthodox Church. We believe in the Divine Trinity and reject the praying to anybody else, body spirit, other than God through our Lord Jesus Christ. It wasn’t until the Council of Trent in 1545 that the teaching on saintly intercession was officially laid down. We reject this council.

Most of our history stresses the first 451 years of the Christian Church when many of the early heresies were properly dealt with. We welcome you to study with us here and listen to all of our Nugget of Truth online lectures. We hold to and teach the Ancient Antiochene Christian Doctrine. May God richly bless you. ~ E.W.King


Basic Information about the founder of "The Shepherds Way & Nugget of Truth":

Welcome. My name is Eric W. King, I have come through many trials and I have returned to my Lord, Jesus Christ. I have studied many world religions and the Bible since I was 12 years old. Studied at Christian college and worked in several churches teaching Biblical doctrine. After years of deep study of Ancient Antiochene Christianity I teach the earliest of Christian history. I am now doing ministry work and traveling all around. I thank my Lord, Jesus Christ. Please enjoy this website. Thank you.

- Eric William King




Eric W. King with Ed & Judy Connery
Members of "Friends of Zion"


Commemorated on July 14th
Birth Date of Eric W. King


Priscilla and Aquila


Aquila is traditionally listed among the Seventy Disciples. 
They lived, worked, and traveled with the Apostle Paul, 
who described them as his 
"fellow workers in Christ Jesus" (Romans 16:3 NASB).


A TSW  Favored Greek Music


Concert "HOURS", at the ATHENS COCNERT HALL (29/4/2013) VASSILIS TSABROPOULOS & NEKTARIA KARANTZI In this video: 26 Psalm of David




Click the nugget to begin.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH POPULAR VIDEO:

The 70 -7's Prophecy!

The 70 -7's Prophecy! Above: E.W.King explains the fascinating 70-7's prophecy of Daniel. More TSW Prophetic I...