Friday, March 8, 2024

TSW Predictions

 

Prediction: a thing predicted; a forecast.


As many of you know who visit here, I make predictions (not Prophecies). I post things that I have had strong dreams about or things that have come into my mind while resting. If the events appear more than once, and are usually strong impressions, then I feel compelled to share them.

Some of the events come true although not on the large scale that I may see or feel them. I believe that it is important to share these things just in case the events do happen. I wish everybody to be prepared for the events of these "last days". Please continue to visit here often and please study your Bible's with us. Thank you.

~ Eric William King


TSW Predictions - Past, Present, Future...................





















https://followtshepherd.blogspot.com/2019/02/welcome-to-shepherds-way.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH POPULAR VIDEO:

The 70 -7's Prophecy!

The 70 -7's Prophecy! Above: E.W.King explains the fascinating 70-7's prophecy of Daniel. More TSW Prophetic I...