Friday, June 21, 2019

Rest in the Peace we have from or Lord


Rest in the Peace we have from or Lord

John 16:33 - I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Psalm 94:17-19 - Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 23 - Surely goodness and love will follow me all of the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 119:50 - My comfort is in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

2 Thes 3:16 - May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Psalm 46:1-3 - God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and mountains fall into the ocean depths; even if the seas roar and rage, and the hills are shaken by the violence.

Philippians 4:6-7 - Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:8 - Whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, of good repute, excellent worthy of praise. Let your mind dwell on these things.

Romans 14:17 - For the kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.


Do It Again | Live | Elevation Worship




Elevation Worship performing their single “Do It Again” live.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH POPULAR VIDEO:

The 70 -7's Prophecy!

The 70 -7's Prophecy! Above: E.W.King explains the fascinating 70-7's prophecy of Daniel. More TSW Prophetic I...