Tuesday, July 9, 2024

July 9th 2024 TSW ~ Prediction

Craft Falls from the Sky!

July 9th 2024 TSW ~ Prediction

By Eric W. King


Again, I will make a prediction that I hope is very wrong. Yesterday (July 8th 2024) I had a worrisome dream. In this dream a craft of some sort fell from the sky. I was in a room with many televisions and it was being reported on all channels.

This could occur very soon.....

After this portion, I was listening to a radio that was claiming something to do with the world economy and trade agreements. This (whatever it was) came across as a big event. There was nothing to "spark" this dream. I share it in hopes that it was "just a dream". Pray for it not to happen. All according to God's will.

~Eric W. King

*CLICK HERE FOR PAST PREDICTIONS



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH POPULAR VIDEO:

The 70 -7's Prophecy!

The 70 -7's Prophecy! Above: E.W.King explains the fascinating 70-7's prophecy of Daniel. More TSW Prophetic I...