Saturday, July 27, 2024

News Company Prediction - July 27th 2024

TSW ~ News Company Prediction - July 27th 2024


I have yet another prediction to share with you. I had another dream and in this dream I turned on the television and they were talking about a TV News Company being in great trouble over some issue that I could not get clear.

It seemed that some big television news company was being accused of some great error and that perhaps it would have to shut down or be put up for sale. Again, this was just a dream. I do not share all of my dreams and I do not believe that they are necessarily "prophetic". I share only those dreams which seem to come out of no-where and have some worldwide effect or seem to be important.

I got this dream on Friday night of July 26th 2024.

Please keep your Bible's with you and continue to study with us here at "The Shepherds Way" and "Nugget of Truth".

~Eric W. King

  


All rights reserved. Permission has been given to share this article.

TSW Predictions - Past, Present, Future







No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH POPULAR VIDEO:

The 70 -7's Prophecy!

The 70 -7's Prophecy! Above: E.W.King explains the fascinating 70-7's prophecy of Daniel. More TSW Prophetic I...